Monday, February 1, 2010

God Is

So tonight I am laying in bed and I can't stop thinking about how good God is. After a day like today, it is so easy to become overwhelmed with the In's and outs of life. But then God always brings friends along to remind us that we don't have to do it alone. Tonight God reminded me that even the youth become weary and tired but those who trust in the Lord will find new strength! Tonight this go's out to all of you, my dear friends. If you, like me, feel tired and weary, rest tonight in who God is and who He will always be! Say it out loud: He is my...

Strength
Healer
Friend
Redeemer
Anchor
Provider
Sustainer
Father....and the list goe's on!

Feel free to respond and let me know what God has been to you!!

good night all,

PS - thanks Lynn for being you!! love you

1 comment:

  1. Hey, tried to post on your blog but not successful :(

    Here's my post if you want to add it.

    He is my Provider, Protector, Healer, Strength and MY SONG!! He is the Lover of my Soul, my Refuge/my Fortress...my Comfort and Peace...my Savior and Redeemer...HE IS MY ALL IN ALL!!!


    Lynn

    ReplyDelete